Men's Heavy Weight, Waterproof, Sherpa-lined Jacket (Disruption®)
Designed especially for late season hunting, this heavy weight parka is as warm as it gets when temperatures plummet. The quiet Disruption® camo heavy brushed Tricot shell is equipped with a windproof breathable film, taped seams for full waterproof abilities, and polyfill insulation. The body and hood are lined with a soft Sherpa fleece for an incredible warmth sensation. The sleeves are lined with soft tricot for ease of slipping your arms into the jacket. A zip-off removable and adjustable hood allows you to decide when you want the hood for extra warmth, and a front zipper storm flap with snap closures seals out the cold. Two chest warming pockets are lined with Sherpa fleece and are the perfect place to keeps your hand warm. Microban® antimicrobial product protection on the Sherpa lining controls your scent. The harness hole allows you to wear your tree stand harness under the jacket. Four spacious pockets give you plenty of storage: one upper chest zipper pocket, one interior zipper pocket and two large side pockets. This durable coat will keep you comfortable in the hunt for as long as it takes.
- Shell Material: Heavy brushed Tricot with a windproof/breathable film membrane. 100% Polyester.
- Lining: Plush Sherpa fleece in body, and soft ricot in arms.
- Insulation: polyfill insulation throughout jacket.
- Combined Fabric Weight: Approximately 520g in body, and 485g in sleeves.
- Features: 100% waterproof with taped seams
- Scent Control: Microban® antimicrobial product protection on Sherpa fleece for scent reduction
- Hand warmer pockets: Two chest hand warming stash pockets are fully lined with Sherpa fleece.
- Storage pockets: Two lined large side pockets with storm flap and snap closure, one zip upper chest pocket and one interior zip chest pocket
- Hood: Removable fully lined hood with adjustable toggles
- Hem: Drawcord adjusters
- Zipper: Two way access zipper with inner storm flap and snap closure
- Special Feature: Harness access hole at back